My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, January 26, 2012

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR 2012 !

First of all, Happy Lunar New Year 2012 to all !!
Secondly, I am back to work today....

Thirdly, I have 4 days worth of photos and stuff to upload here!!
May take a little longer, but I must say that I'm really excited to share!

Lastly, I know baby dotes on me alot alot alot a lot a lot ......... until a point whereby I felt a little spoilt ! O.O Alrights, I have to get back on track and work hard this new year, so may my efforts be appreciated and all hardwork be good! <3

Oh also also.... Niki and Winter hasn't been feeling well. They seem to have lost their appetite lately. Yes even Winter. So I fed them the appetite medicine prescribed by Dr Ling (from Namly Animal Clinic) and hopefully that helps. I may need to start Home Cook meals for them and I really hope they'll eat well in the coming days. :)

tata !

No comments:

Post a Comment