My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Niki & Winter

Some repeated photos here:
I'm so glad that Niki and Winter kinda liked him as much.



Niki has been rather naughty recently.
I'll tell you why..

Last night after our long walk, we came back home and I wanted to put on diapers for both Niki and Winter. I called out to Winter, and he walked over like usual, giving me his butt and I'll put the diapers on for him.

And Niki ......... when I called out to his name, he look at me with that... "huh .... again...." look, stood up, AND WALKED TOWARDS BABY!! O.M.G ....... My mum and baby laughted at me !! HUMPH !! ........ and I tried calling out to him a few more times, he just act blur, looked at me, and moved his butt to sit closer to baby! grr...... he was seeking help from baby cuz he didn't wanna put on his diapers. =.=

Both of them are just so cute!! <3


Baby came along with our walks ever since we're together. He never failed once to reject my request when I told him I feel like walking the dogs today. He'll say, 'lets go!' and get so excited when he sees them both.


So they had a good walk, ran around and stuff.
Niki slept so soundly last night. :)

I'm glad that both of them are healthy and loving. <3

12.01.2012
My aim is to walk them at least 3-4 times a week to distress.
So I hope that baby will walk them with me ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment