My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Feeling Clingy..

I've been feeling so needy recently.
Just feel like clinging onto him literally 24/7.

And i'm starting to hate myself for being so dependent.
Why ... ? I really dislike myself for being like that.

Also something I dislike about relationship, that kind of misses and love lingering inside my heart, and the emotional needs and stuff, its kinda suffocating. Although its not a bad thing, but it's makes my heart races without a reason.

How ... ?
And worst, baby's at reservist now, and he is unable to text me this whole week. I am so not use to that now... And to be frank, I really hate the feeling of waiting and waiting for a reply. I keep getting so paranoid and keep checking on my phone to see if there's any surprise reply.

Sigh ...... I hope i'll get through this fast, and let our relationship settle down quickly so that I get some stable emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment