My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, January 13, 2012

My Manicure Day


YES! In fact I cleanly forgotten about my nail appointment until PINC call to check if its' confirmed! O.O Blur me. But anyways, this appointment was made last month and I didn't note it down anywhere. So ~~ yea.


I had a pale gold, which I think its nice and not too loud. Probably a change, and maybe I should stop gelish manicure for awhile after CNY. Time for a break! :D

So...... this last minute thing made me kinda worry cuz initially, baby and I were to meet at 5.30pm for dinner. We had our 'itinerary'planned and last minute there were changes.

He knock off pretty early, 4pm.
And I got him to wait for me at home.

Usually my mani pedi session ends around 7.30pm and yesterday was super duper late! 8.30pm !! I was late by an hour and it made me so so very the guilty cuz baby waited for me. Luckily I insisted him to stay at home, if not ~ ...

We met up for my dinner!
Yes i'm in specs. I think its okay to wear specs to work cuz its better for my eyes. Staring straight at the laptop can be harmful. And my eyes got so painful after awhile that I need to take a break. So, spending the 400 over bucks on my specs is one right choice I made (I think).

Some photos don't look nice inidividually, however when I compile them like that, it looks okay and I dont know why.... So yea. Baby say I still look better without specs. Alot better. T.T

So ... I brought him a surprise.
SIBF's competition's registration form.

His first reaction was "HUH YOU ALL SERIOUS AH?!!"
But as he continue reading the terms and conditions, we became aligned.
And i'm so happy that we're on the same line, and we think the same way.

I was telling him that if we were to choose between a competition and a concert, I'd go for the competition. At least it'll gain us more experience and try out different thing, AND most importantly, we have 6 months to work on 2 pieces for the competition, rather than 10 pieces for a concert and many more plannings to make, within the same time frame of 6 months.

So meanwhile, we can take up small projects like Istana's Open House, and KKH's performance, and work on our Competition so that we gain something else more worthy.

And as we talk and discuss, many ideas started strolling into his mind. I like to make him thinking... hahaha... And I like discussing stuff with him because, we will come to a conclusion and make things work. :) His main concern is the attendance, and I told him not to worry. I'll get that done, and I will do so.

We talked alot, and I like it.
And our day ended with a supper, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment