My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Sons.

I manage to drop by the Pet Shop yesterday and bought two new toys and some new treats for the two. They were so excited when I came back. I'm so glad and happy to see them welcoming me home everyday.

I bought a Pig Head:


And a sweet:
 



Both of them keep exchanging and snatching each other's.


And I tried asking them to 'leave it':
AND THEY DID !! <3



My clever boys! <3
And I say : SMILE!!





So cute right !! hehehe ...



And then niki was struggling with the squeaky ..
He's so clever can !! He knows how to use his hand to grab it properly.


And while I was doing the laundry, they both waited patiently...


And !!!
THEY KISSED !!


So sweet ...... <3
I personally think that Niki is more acceptance to Winter now. He tends to play with him in a proper way, and sometimes allow him to snatch toys with him. They'd run around the house like mad dogs, and screaming at each other, but at the end of the day they will sleep close by one another.

Niki was so tired after a long play last night.


So does Winter..


And when I snapped that picture, Niki woke up giving me this blur look!


Both of them are so cute <3

No comments:

Post a Comment