My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Guilty Vacation.

I'm not exactly looking forward because I'm feeling a little guilty. And this feeling is getting more intense as days goes by. But I know I can't just abandon the little dream of Sze Peh just like that. We have planned this since last August and now its finally coming true.

I should feel more than just glad!

But anyway.. I'll still go, I have to, all the tickets are booked. But I feel that its kinda too long for a BKK trip. 6 days is a little bit too much as I told Sze Peh. And the previous time I went, I did drop by Pattaya and the whole trip too me only 5 days.

This time round, we're gonna dilly dally and not rush into out trip. Meaning, waking up at 10am and going for massage at 11pm? LOL.

Our flight is just next Thursday, 09 Feb at 1910hrs.
And we'll be back only on the 14th Feb, 0040hrs.
(which is actually 15th Feb)

But nevermind! I've already planned something for baby's birthday plus valentines All-In-One. There aren't any surprises for him.. Sigh.. i'm feeling so lousy.

Bro is kind enough to help me out to bring my two for their grooming this weekend. I sucked at time management. I should be the one bringing them both but end up he gotta help me out. And mum has agreed to take care of them two while I am away for that 6 days. Aww.. i'm gonna miss them! :(

2 comments:

  1. You going BKK?! Me too!!
    You're going 1 day earlier and coming back 1 day later! LOL!

    ReplyDelete