My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, February 2, 2012

P M S

EMO-ING.

Feeling insecure right now.
This is just part of my PMS routine.
No reasons to it.

I'm so bored at work and I can do nothing about it.
Thinking about my holiday doesn't excites me either.
I want to go home right now.

Baby might be busy tonight so I'm gonna bring the two rascals out for a stroll. I got so agitated just now when he delayed in replying me. Its just an hour. All those nonsense things started running in my head and make me so mad (yes without any reasons). I'm so impatient and so disturbed by little things. I am so uncool today. And maybe walking the two will calm me down better.

I need assurance.
I keep thinking "what the hell are you doing when you are up and not replying me!" And I think I really went mad checking my phone every minute just to make sure that I didn't miss any of his text. I think I am insane today.

And I want to go home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I think I have some serious trust issue.
And i've been thinking too much.

When can I get over that?
It makes me feel like crying.. and I'm so mad at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment