My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Trust Issues.

Its really hard for me to trust some one 100%.
Nothing is perfect in this world, and even with assurance, I will still doubt because words can be decieving, and I believe only what I see.

Thoughts will run wild, naturally, and you couldn't stop thinking about it. I didn't really like this feeling but I chose let him go ahead because I love him. I don't want to implement restrictions because in a relationship, its all about compromising and how much you can accept the other party, and his/her friends and family.

And I know, if she is some one important to him, I should accept her and the relationship they share. Afterall, that makes him happy.

OKAY - I'm a good girl.
Back to work and STOP THINKING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment