My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sick Monday.

I am still not feel too well, but I went to work as usual.

Upon reaching home, I felt so dried up and didnt wanna move anymore. Mum cooked noodles for me, and after having my early dinner, I head off to bed. Niki and Wintee must be wondering why are we sleeping so early.

They keep playing beside me, whine to get me off bed, and keep licking on my face.

And I end up getting up at 8pm to feed them, and I headed to bed again.


I left my door open because I know they are not ready for bed. So my brothers will look after them and play with them until they are tired.

And true enough, both of them came into my room and slept with me around 12plus. I knew because I woke up to fetch a call from baby! <3 He've got a meeting with Simon and so we didn't meet up. Niki was sleeping on my leg and Wintee on my arms. Cute little things..

And when my phone rang, both of them woke up and thought I need to go to work. Wintee start licking my face. =.=

And finally, this morning I woke up for work, Wintee refused to get out. LOL



He seems to be so tired.
I took 5 mins off to clean their ears before I went out.


The SIAN face.




Cute little baby. :D

And Niki, refused to look at the camera:




They keep giving me the face saying "u didn't spend time with us and u keep sleeping!". Or maybe I was feeling guilty that I slept and didn't care about them?

Good Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment