My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Sick Weekend.

Meet baby up at Clementi after work on Friday.
I was sick, still sick and so sian for the whole day and yet I have to drag myself to work. Sigh... this is Singapore. Once you clocked in another day's MC, you'll be on the 'wanted' list. Pui*

So we met up and went for dinner.



Baby brought me to see doc again at Sembawang's Green Life Clinic. Headed home after that to rest.

Saturday:
Band day again, and I was feeling so lerthagic to wake up. The two rascals woke me up a few times during the night and so I let thme out of  the room so that we can continue sleeping. They woke me up again around 6.45am. Sighs ........

Prepared breakfast for them:

But they didn't finish.
Reason: Mum fed them around 2am. =.=

Nevermind. I played with them for a while..... 











.......until baby woke up at 8am.
We had breakfast (cereals and milk !) and start preparing for band.

Reach band room around 9.45am.
Yah, we cabbed down because we are too lazy.

We had lunch at Northpoint, and headed to CCH for their alumni band practice. And I played Tenor Sax! It's been a long while since I touched tenor, and my sound sucked! O M G !!

Horrible.
But the pieces are so much challenging than those I've played in WGS, and it brought back some of my SWS memories. I think I just want to play in a band whereby I can care less. Well.. they are preparing for their concert actually. And I don't know if I should just guest play for them.

See how la. XD

So we headed back to northpoint after CCH's practice, and while walking around to enjoy the aircon, WE SAW YUI!!! Was so so happy . hah! Initially we were still deciding if we should head down to the Salimah's BBQ, and so we said OKAY lets go.... But but .... as we walked towards the MRT, we changed our minds again. So we parted. LOLOLOL*

(that shows how much we feel like going!)

And on our way back, we heard barkings..... and it sounded like Niki's. We decided to head to the badminton court to check 'em out....



YA!! ITS HIM!! ...... He likes to sit at the balcony to watch people playing downstairs remember? And my mum saw us, she waved at us... And told us that Niki whined and keep waggin his tail when he sees us downstairs.....

So mum brought the two to the door and waited for us. :)
I'm so happy! <3






Later that evening, my family headed out for dinner. Baby joined us, but Ronny was stucked in his work. So.. we had dinner at Guilin restaurant. It's actually at the Home Team Academy near BBDC



Reach home around 9plus, I fell asleep fast cuz I was on Medication.
Sunday:

AGAIN, niki woke me up at 6.30am.
I didn't have enough sleep because they keep playing and whining. Sigh....






Dad and Mum went for their breakfast, and bought a pacifier for them. LOL.... they look so funny in that!



Niki actually likes chewing on the rubber part. :)





Winter look so blur in that !!!
LOLOLOL!!

I manage to catch a wink at 11am to 1pm.
Baby and I went out for lunch at Hot Tomatoes, and headed to Tiong Bahru for his lessons. I went for a hair wash and waited him.



And now .... i'm still sick!
HAIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment