My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, February 3, 2012

Secret Surprises ...

I am someone, who can't keep surprises a secret.
I am so excited to tell some one about it and usually that 'someone' is my boyfriend. But today, I can't.... because this surprise is for him, my baby. I really hope he'll appreciate this little surprise, and I really hope the little efforts from me will impact him (at least in his memories).

There will be band practice tomorrow in the morning 8am to 12nn. I'm still thinking of a place for lunch, before we head home to collect our stuff and then proceed down to Vivo. We could have light tea at Vivo, afterwhich heading down to Siloso Beach Resort for check in at 4pm.

Everything is arranged.
I'm a planner. :)

We have a midnight movie date at Vivo, 12.30am.
USS on Sunday after we check out. <3
As for the rest of the little things, i'll update with photos when its over. :)

This is his Advance Birthday cum Valentines Celebration for us both because i'll be away for 6 full days across both his birthday and valentines. I'll be back on the 15th. And for him, a new year to start of his 30s (yah he'll be 31 this year), I wish him a good working year.
We both are expecting a busy year, and shall work hard to earn all the monies that is meant for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment