My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Flying Off Tonight.

I started having that "missing home" feeling since two three days ago. And baby keep telling me to enjoy my trip. Sigh.... 6 days leh. Can I choose to fly back earlier? Zzz...

But anyway, baby came over my place and watch me pack my stuff last night. And I see that "can't bear to leave" face on him. Same for me. Sigh.... And he was the one whom suggested to take this photo:

Thank you baby! <3

But before I left home, the three rascals didn't know what was going on. They thought its a normal "byebye jiejie, see you tonight" kinda thing. Or maybe they didn't like Cotton cuz whenever she comes, I'll be missing for awhile. LOL!
(three of them waiting for food.)

And Nikily Nik Nik:
So adorable. <3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And Wintee!


Alrights, I'll miss them all, miss my home and miss my bed.

Gotta go off for work now, am leaving office 4.40pm to head to Airport directly. Yes I have my bag with me, a rather small one for a 6days trip. I hope I didn't miss anything important out.

Passport, Checked!
Wallet, Checked!
Thai Baht, Checked!
Medications, Checked!
Confirmations Printouts, Checked!

What else do I need? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment