My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday's Love!

I was home slightly earlier today because the bus was fast. Went home to wait for baby to knock off from work. I shall let the photos do the talkings; :D


Aww.... look at his eyes! <3


And the two just keep snatching toys.
T.T











And now they abandon their toy for treats..





*wait until sian* face...

*wait until sian* face also...

And I brought them out to the corridoor to run run.





They are so happppppy!! <3

And I keep saying "Niki who's back?" and he'll turn to look at the entrance way...

I tricked him a few times, and just then....... BABY's HERE!!

They both stunned for a while, and they ran their fastest speed towards baby! See how much they liked him!! *smile* And I should've taken it down via video! Tsk*





Baby and I went for Dinner at Pizza's.



And we went home zzz.
Nothing much for a mid week like this.




Niki and Wintee just can't stop playing. I feel that Niki's getting more active nowdays as to compared to those days when he just came to us, blur and innocent look, and bo chap in everything... Now he's more kpo. LOL!

And Niki keep disturbing baby sleeping cuz he wants to sleep with him........


See how much fun I had at home with the two three around?
Love them all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment