My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sick Sick Sick

Was sick for a few days - yah, almost a week eversince I came back from Thailand. Not a very good experience cause I totally can't understand how I got food poisioning when I didn't eat anything considering 'dirty'. The bug just hit me.

The last thing I remembered consuming, was a international buffet in Baiyoke Sky Hotel, a well known hotel in Bangkok. And all along, I knew that Sashimi wasn't pretty safe in Bangkok, but thinking of it as a 5 star hotel, I gave them a chance and landed myself in such plight.

Vomit and diarrhea was the next thing I knew for the next few days.

Seen a doctor last Friday, accompanied by baby. Yes I went to work, but end up heading home around 8.30am, waking baby up to fetch me because I was feeling so giddy and nausea. He picked me up from cab at Sembawang MRT and climbed the super long stairs up to the clinic.

Took the medication, and felt a whole lot better.
But i still feel a little unwell actually, (yes I still get nausea and feel like puking at times especially after meals). Sigh .......

It's Monday. I hope Friday come faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment