My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Niki & Wintee

Two more days and i'll be flying to Thailand.
And i'm starting to miss this two rascals already.

So I went groceries shopping for some meats and intended to get a good meal for them last night, only to found out that they are fed. :(

So i brought them for a walk. :)






Yup they are bald right now! And its so much easier to manage especially i'm going on a holiday soon, and my mum and brother are the ones taking care of them. Sighh.. I'll miss them.







Wintee is always so lovely. <3







And Niki look so girl-girl after his grooming.
Yea especially the ears part.


Mum was saying, put two ribbons on the ear and he'll look like a girl.



And I went dinner with Baby after their walk.
They were so excited again when we came back.














They played and snatched over toys..


And Niki got humped, again..



And baby came into the room.
LOL






And this morning, both of them refuse ot wake up!!





CUTES!! <3
He went back to sleep when I was preparing for work. :)
Love them both. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment