My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Standby Duty

I am starting my Standby Duty in one month's time and I am not prepared at all !

Standby Duty meaning, after office hours when a machine breaks down in countries among the South East Asia, we will have to arrange for repair immediately, to have the whatever part  that is broken down shipped to destination within the shortest time.

This is a 24-hour service provided by my company and we, the team of 7 mates, have to rotate our duties to serve our customer. Therefore, ...... Yes we'll have extra allowance, but understanding from all my colleagues that usually they will just stay at home in case there is any activation, and is usually stressed.

And the duty lasts for 7 days.
So for that one whole week, its best to stay at home.
I am looking forward, because of the allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment