My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reflection.

Sorry I have to rant these out.
It will be a few grumpy posts but please bear with me....... I just need a space to park my thoughts and i'll be okay in awhile.

Yui pointed out something which is darn true: "If you just cannot make it back home, tell me. I can find my own stuffs to do but of cuz I will be unhappy because you put me aeroplane but I just wat to know what are your plans and I am important enough to be informed"

And I really didn't like the idea of you having to entertain me when you are out because I don't want to look as if I am needy to you and your friends. I don't want to make your friends feel that I am so attached and you got grounded by me.

Sighs.... I think we need more time to align our thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment