My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thoughts.

Sometimes I wish that I could run around schools with baby.
Its like going around and work together.
But aye, I got nothing for the schools!

No lah, its just a thought.
But seeing him working for Simon on projects, it makes me feel like contributing too but I dont know how to. I can only listen and hope that baby can bring me along because I want to do something too.

Like yesterday, I feel useful.

Anyway, i'm flying off tomorrow and I only just started packing some luggage last night. I couldn't think of what else I'll need to bring. I'm so lost! :( And to be frank, part of me didn't feel like going. If not for Sze Peh, I think i'll even forgo the airtickets and just stay in Singapore. I keep missing Niki and Wintee now and am feeling so guilty.

It's baby's official birthday this Friday and I am not around.
Sigh ...... Alrights, I gotta get back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment