My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet Thursday.

Same thing, baby gotta work till 6.30pm. But he's at Woodgrove today, so we can meet around 7pm. Meanwhile, I went home to fix dinner for the two rascals after shopping at Cold Storage. Bought some blue berries for the three of them!

(YES the three of them! - baby likes berries!)

And while waiting for their meatballs to be cooked; I guess Niki is so hungry ~~ LOL. He keep following me around. :D




I'll usually steam their food for 15mins, so while the meatballs are in the steamer, I brought them out to play for a while. I guess they're starting to like it, as in.. It has become part of the routine.







And because my neighbour is having dinner, the smell of chicken soup is so fragrant that Niki and Wintee poked their noses into their homes. O M G ..... Super funny but paiseh can!


But the liked them. So its ok. :D
Sometimes they will call out their names and say hello!

And after 10 mins of running, baby called to ask me to meet him at Causeway Point. I cleaned them up and quickly pinch their food out. Its almost about 15mins la. :)



Left it to cool down for another 5 mins, and watch them eat for another 5 mins.


Niki didn't like his food hot. So usually he will lie around while waiting for his food to cool down a little more. So.. Wintee ate. And while Wintee is munching, niki will start following him around to pick up his waste. LOL








This is how Wintee eats:


And see!! Niki is waiting for him to drop his food and he will pick them up! LOLOL...




Baby and I meet around 7.15pm and went to MOS for dinner. Came home around 9pm. I started playing with them and they look really tired.



See how niki falls asleep!


So sweet. <3

And Wintee!!






Baby shared their blue berries and finish it all.
Love them all . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment