My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Delivery Boy - Niki !

I brought Niki out yesterday and he was so excited. Its been a long while since we went out alone. :) But it would have been better if Wintee were able to come along, but I knew I couldnt handle two together especially this kind of time, evening.



The busy boy keeps looking through the windows while we were on cab. We went delivering the goods for Joreen first, then to doggiestyle cafe.


YEAH. all the looooooots from BKK last week. :D



We wanted to head down NEXX (Doggiestyle Cafe) for some fun and shopping initially, I was thinking of getting their dinner there, plus shop for their kibbles, treats and milk milk since it's on offer now. But ended up stayed slightly longer at Joreen's place.


Niki wants to play with Twinkle! But I guess Snoopy's bark made him so timid. Niki stood still when Snoopy barked at him. So we didn't stay really long, probably a 20mins? And I went to see Honey in the urn. I can still feel the ache in Joreen's heart actually when she talked about her.

So I headed home around 8.30pm?

 

 Niki was tired by then althought it was only a short chase with Twinkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment