My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, June 25, 2012

YUKI the westie.

Since baby had his dinner, I decided to settle in with Hot Tomatoes :)

Seafood something NICE!!! :D
I like their dory fillet and prawns ! Salmon wise.... nah, so-so.

YUKI
Went to see Yuki today with my two kid while baby is working. I felt so sad that I almost strangle the owner (i think!). But I didn't. Instead, I tried using words to make her miss Yuki. But it wasn't successful.

I asked her since when she had Yuki, she said when Yuki was 3 month old - and I gave a very exaggerating reaction "WOW, 11 years with her!" (I hope it reminds me of how Yuki accompanied her through her youth years..... Bringing a pet home is for life!

I asked her, "so why you need to rehome her now..." She say "coz Mother-in-law don't like dogs but Yuki is not barkish, neither she is naughty.. I just need someone to take care of and I don't have the time because i have two kids to care of and I'm a full time housewife. She will be happier if she is with someone that can care for her more". I feel that....... these humans are so selfish. Have you asked what the dog wants? Everything surrounds you and you and you! She didn't even thinks that she's contradicting herself !!

Sigh.. I really got nothing to say.
I really feel like telling her, "You really think Yuki will be happier after you rehome her? You think Yuki will like thinking that you didn't want her anymore? You think she can adapt to a new owner after following you 11 years, always wagging her tail (for 11years) waiting for you to pat her head?!! YOU REALLY THINK SO???"

Sigh, the more I think of it, the sadder I become.
*** *** *** *** ***

Ok, no more of those saddening stuff.
Before bed:

I brushed them a lil' and gave them a milk stick. They are happy boys :)




HAHAHA !! his funny look again ...






SO CUUUUUTEEEE !! <3


Niki came to sleep with me.











:D

No comments:

Post a Comment