My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, June 14, 2012

When Sleep Is Sufficient ...

I LOOK PRETTIER!
*self praise* clap clap clap !



Am trying all means to look better at work.
So I make sure I'm presentable everyday.


And because my manager didn't like me dressing up too much, I always need a jacket / blazer / coat over my shoulders. It's okay :)

Today is a happy day, because baby and I are going to GuoQiang's Concert at SCH. Seriously speaking, I have lost touch with band music very much, needless to say about the repertoire they're gonna play. I'm there, to support GQ. That's all. :)

And to my surprise, I have been to more concerts than some of the mainband members even though I'm no longer in the band scene. Hilarious.

It's been awhile since baby and I take nice photos.
Today shall ask him to wear nice nice! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment