My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ON LEAVE

It was a last minute decision and I don't wanna talk about it. Feeling really restless. Totally.

In the morning, i bought the two out for a run. They were happy boys. But I find Niki a lil' grouchy. He's been whining for my attention these days and I dont know why. Maybe he knows that he's gonna be sterilized soon.


But he got the really cute face now. Really, I couldn't bear to ignore his whines.











Sometimes they can be really cute in photos and I really dont know why~



OK, and sometimes really ugly...

And Winky:




THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO TOUGH TO GET!!

Really, cox I seldom see them being so close together. Yes they do sleep close to each other but this is the first time they're taking photos SO CLOSE !!



Really cute. <3

And baby came over after his lessons, and he was trying to make niki do the indian shake.
FAILED, but we noticed that Niki was growling at Winter IN THE SCREEN!!! Or maybe something else I dont know ~~






Ronny came back from Bangkok and bought the make up pouch for me!! <3

ITS REALLY HUGE AND I LOVE IT!



And Niki became excited. He thought its for him but NO!


From Naraya. :D 

We slept the rest of our day together, and finish watching Green Lantern :D

No comments:

Post a Comment