My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend

01.06.2012
I showerd winky.

He is a 'always happy boy'.
Seems like he likes showers a lot.

:)

02.06.2012
Nik Nik:
He's in dress and Winky in Suit.
End of story.

Will upload more photos once my bro's cam is ready.
But these are in my phone:

The Brothers, 8 of them.. reporting to my house at 5.00am.
I woke up to feed niki winky and they're still there.

Look at how tired the bride is.


And the table gift:

I was at the reception helping out with the tables etc. Busy day, but quite fun actually. It's only when you're working with the right kind of people.

And dinner:

My brothers..

03.06.2012:

Was at the comp. All of us were tired including Nik and Wink. They were one of the highlights when everyone was at our place for the tea ceremony. Some of the kids were busy wanting to play with them but only Winky reacted. Niki hid at my room most of the time.

Poor timid boy.

So i was on the comp, and Niki was whining. I carried him to the table, and he slept for a while. Awhile later, he came disturbing me, trying to catch my attention this way:


*Walks to my front and sat down*

How can I not attend to such a cute him?

No comments:

Post a Comment