My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wedding is a tiring thing.

I've got no photos to update right now because under all lenses of all the DSLR's, my phone is a piece of junk. And that makes me so wanna get one for myself! sigh. But it's okay, I've got all the pretty photos inside my bro's DSLR, so gotta wait for him to upload. I shall briefly write some thoughts over a wedding like this.

Firstly, the planning suck.
Alrights, I know planning isn't easy. But at least you can dedicate people to do things especially on the actual day, you know that everything's gonna cock up, and you can' be the one running all these chores. That is something I always believe in, to have someone backing you.

Personally, I love planning for stuff and running an event. It's fun, and really satisfying. And I was secretly hoping that I could do something more in my brother's wedding cox I don't see a chance in doing one for myself. I'm gonna opt out this kind of usual wedding dinner style even though it's really nice to have one. It's way too much trouble. Or if I really have one, i'm gonna simplify everything!

I see the bride smiling like there's no tomorrow. And I can totally feel the happiness in them even though behind the doors, they can barely open their eyes, nor have the appetite to eat. Poor thing. The one thing I can do is to pack some food for them in case they happen to have some appetite.

So I was saying, other than the planning, everything went well. At least he have got some decent brothers whom knows how to handle situations, and with surprisingly good leadership qualities. They didnt need to quarrel to get things running smooth. All they did was to get instructions made my one of the pack leader, and they will find was to get it done. So, my brother is lucky to have a group of good pals. :)

Bride wise, she've got 3 sisters. I can tell you, girls are girls, all they wanna do is to look pretty on the actual day. They spent more time dressing up than running chores. Sick! OKAY, I admit I took awhile to dress up too but at least I did more than what i'm suppose to! That is why I really can't get along well with NORMAL girls! So, the whole thing finally ended, and we got all our transport back. All in all, i'm happy for him to get a good wife. :)

Lastly, such a pity that baby isn't with me. Everyone is asking about him! But too bad, he gotta be at WGS Aesthetic night. Sucha waste that this two events collided and we can't attend both together! *sigh but its okay, there will be a chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment