My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Silly boys

The boys again:





Really can't stand Niki's way of looking at me with that innocent eyes. Aww.... *melted*


While I was walking home, an old dog barked at me.

He looks really cute tho, and his barking was so roughly that it made me laugh... Ya I felt a little stupid laughin and smiling to myself tho, but never mind.

See:
Cute hor.. I even bother to stop by and take a video of him.
*keke*

And at night, Nikily Nik:

The moon was right outside the window and even with some shades, the moonlight was still so bright. And Niki keep barking at the moon. =.=! Worst, Winky barked louder whenever Niki barks.

He scared me at first, I thought he felt something different or that some one at the opposite block played with some lights stuff. (Niki is sensetive to light.) Until I saw his shadows on the floor, bend down to his eye level, and saw the moon then I notice he was barking at the moon.

Love this Silly boy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment