My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

E-Collar for the kids.

A day before the sterilizing operation, I intended to bring the kids out to NEX to play for fear that I wouldn't be able to see them anymore. Seriously, I just wanted to spend more time with them. I was so afraid that they would go unconscious under GA and never get to wake up again.

Mum rejected the idea of bringing them out especially a day before the operation because they might get hurt, or get sick, or get too active or too tired that might affect the operation. I took her advices in the end.






Chubby them both..






WIMPY SNATCHED NIKI'S TREAT TREAT!! :(










A treat worth dying for:

*hahahaha*









So.. we went out for dinner leaving the two at home all by themselves... And there, the face comes....




Niki: "Are you not bringing us together?"


They are good boys, because they didn't whine. <3


After dinner, baby and I went to CWP pet shop to get e-collar for them to prepare them for the operation. It will be needed right after the opt to prevent them from licking their wounds. We didn't take their measurement beforehand, therefore only could guess their sizes. And one of it is too huge for both of them!




Look at the HUGE cone ~ LOL




Baby coaxing them..


Both were so restless and depress... Just look at their faces :(




"Hello hello?"






*sayang sayang*






Baby was nice, cox he took the bigger cone to exchange! Initially I was telling him that we could do it tomorrow morning when the petshop opens, and we can drop by for breakfast too... But he feel that we should make the change now and not wait. Luckily he did cox I gotta shower the two in the morning tomorrow ... :)



I put their cones on for them for awhile so that they can get use to it. They have some difficulty walking, and they didn't dare to move much with that cone due to limited vision. Poor boys..

No comments:

Post a Comment