My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

APPASSIONATO !!

.... with CCHY (alumni) 2012 marks the first concert Baby and I performing together :D I am happy, we are happy and I really felt so loved, so blessed ! <3

Niki winky thought they are going out today (like Sunday's photoshoot) because I was doing my make up. They keep making funny noises and Niki kept whining.



Baby is at Nan Hua, so I went down to Clementi to meet him before we head down to Esplanade. Azri is with the Fajarians, so we have to meet him to pass him his pass before he could enter esplanade.




We reach Esplanade roughly around 2pm.
I'll let the photos do the talkings from here :)












The CCHY Alumni were amending the program booklet because the printed got some names wrong. So they manage to print some stickers to paste over it. They have got more than 1000 booklets to do!














(fetching Azri)





(Backstage)










(Photos grabbed from azri's camera)
















(Right before our actual performance) 



After performance:
My sectionmate - Hui Min

(Hairul - TOMMY'S CLASSMATE)
So coincidentally he is my brother's classmate. :)

And the WGS Alumni that came to support:


And some of the main band people :)

HOME SWEET HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment