My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, June 21, 2012

WGSSB POC 2012


Im there!!
The good thing I like about POC / Band Camp, is that you will get to see a lot of your old band mates coming back to gather. Today there are lesser alumni but i'm still happy and glad that those who came, came. :)

I feel so old without GuoQiang !!! :'(

The Ceremony itself: Like usual, the members will collect their certs, photo taking etc.. And the new sec 1s will have their SUMPA session. I miss the old WGSband, I miss MY band.

*thinking back on my band days*

The gift exchange session:







And the flutes got some tough gift: PUZZLE that they gotta fix themselves !! OMG.


And the lunch catering:



Perc section:



My long-time-no-see Juniors <3


And the usual staircase photo A MUST!!











Frankly speaking, i'm rather disappointed that not all the graduating members are here. The Saxophone section should have roughly 6 of them graduating but only 3 came. Sigh.. I'm quite upset that they didn't even have the chance to take the last photo with the juniors.

But anyway.. They are all grown up, we can't tie them down, right? Just hope that they will do well in their examinations. :)

So, band practice carried on and I'm suppoe to go home and sleep. But I didn't. I stayed on and GQ came. We had a lil' combine with the sec 4s, tried playing Persist Overture. Flashbacks of Expression Concert came into me and *AWWW* I'm missing my band again. T.T

Dinner at Ramen Play @ Sentosa 

Look at their shag faces .

I know this band is tough. But I don't know what I can do to make them better. Sigh.. I only hope that the Alumni band can at least motivate the current members a'lil, like how we use to be motivated by Fajar / CCH(B) when we were still students.


No comments:

Post a Comment