My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BATHING DAY!

I ..... was on MC for swelling eyes. I think my eyes were too dry and went to see a doc for that, plus my headache that has been bothering me since concert. Doctor name it as migraine, caused by either stress, weather, and/or environment factors like pollution.

Got a bag of medication back home and slept the whole day. I woke up feeling better, so I decided to shower the two rascals.

Look at what Winky did after shower:


Ya, this is usual.
He likes to scrub his face and rub his eyes and body towards the floor / blanket after bath. I think it's dog's nature. Niki is not a dog. He thinks that he's a baby. =.= Coz, he likes doing his ears clean. He likes cleaning his eyes and paws even though he didn't like the medication smell.







Niki is outside cox he is dirty!


After both shower:



Look at the wind blowing on Niki's face!! How Cute !!



And now they are waiting for treats !



I'm not bias!! Its just that the treat is chicken base and Winky is allergy to too much chicken! But he likes this chicken treat so much that I can't bear to not give him some. So .....







Now, asking for more:



Wimpy loses his patience.
LOL . :D

Baby bought dinner for me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment