My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, June 15, 2012

Pre Shoot Preparation

Yes we were trying out our clothings :) 

Personally I think that a photoshoot in white (top and bottoms) with a nature background, is nice. So I suggested baby to wear white together with me :)









Yes we are bringing the two together for the photoshoot. And we are planning to make this into a small photo album, good to use for our ROM display in case people (esp relatives) mention about how our ROM thing goes... I get sick of how people commented on my bro's wedding. I don't want the same comments on mine.


*** *** *** *** ***
Side track:




Baby playing with them with the milk bone on hand ~

It's Friday, night, and we weren't out all because the things I ordered will be coming. Here it is!! :D Niki Winky's hangers from Mutts and Monster, and my orders from Doggyfriend.


Lastly: Baby took a photo of Niki sleeping on my shoulders. How sweet... :D
Niki is a sweet boy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment