My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"I DON'T KNOW"

Alrights, I admit my mistake in overlooking the calendar. But I am aware that the whole team knows that I'm going on leave this Thursday and Friday I'm sure. And I seriously don't know WHY I didn't update the calendar and I can only conclude that I over look it.

We, humans make mistake.
Please don't come pointing finger at us saying that we are not responsible. Seriously, if I am not responsible, I won't even feel guilty and apologize at all! Why can't you have some understanding and just leave nasty words aside? It hurts you know?

And I already suggest since it's my mistake, I shall cover the morning's work load and make sure things go alright but you rejected my request and say I'm irresponsible! How can that be? Am I doing not right ? And  there you are trying to tell me that I shouldn't be working because I am on leave? WHAT THE HECK ???

I'm trying to come up with a solution for you to cover my mistakes and you bluntly rejected them AND calling me irresponsible. Then what else you want me to do now? Cancel my leave? AND, what are you doing to make IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE being MORE RESPONSIBLE? Fancy calling someone who look up to you so much irresonsible? God gracious !

Shitty morning, I'm starting to hate this work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment