My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, June 11, 2012

TURNING TWENTY FIVE

I'm turning TWENTY FIVE in one month's time.
And I haven't buy something I like for myself.
I shall do that soon.

But for people who really want to get me something, here is my list:
1. Work Desk (already delivered by baby <3)
2. 16GB or 32GB memory card for my phone
3. 500GB or 1TB External Hardisk
4. A Full Length Mirror
5. Make Up Pouch (Ronny is getting it for me from BKK)
6. A new lamp for my desk
7. A new bag for work
8. Portable Air Con 11000BTU
....... till I can think of something else again.

I don't know if I should hold a Pawty, but I've got things planned privately together for Niki and Winky's celebration altogether. So.. details to be revealed once I feel like it. ha ha ha ha ha ... And, I've bought tickets to Colmar Tropicale. We'll be going in August !! (that is if my leave is approved!) ..... But anway, I'm so looking forward to everything!! <3

You know, Life can be so perfect!
I'm a Happy Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment