My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Yuki, 11yo, female.

 Now I really hope to have my own house fast.

Yuki, 11 yo.

Minor Skin Allergy. Old. Paper trained.
Know basic commands.

Haven't been to walks for many years...............
Somehow, my soft heart melted and I so wanna bring her back. Having a dog isn't easy task. But I handled. Having two, is tougher. I managed. And if the third one comes in, I really dont know how it'd be like. And seriously, I really dont know if my family can accept the third.

But why not? They can accept Cotton's temporary stay, they liked Jiajia and Lucky, so another poor old dog's shouldn't be a problem right? She just need a home, she just need someone to love and care for, and she is just like another Niki or Winter... Maybe all of them can live well together?

Sigh, I really dont know.
I have the urge to bring her back right now seriously, cause I really dont wanna see another dog being sent to SPCA just becase she is old and no one wants her. All she need now is a shelter, and someone to care and feed her until her life ends... She is already 11 years old, how many more years can she go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment