My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, June 8, 2012

KIKI MEOWS!

HELLO KIKI !!
Baby and I had Mac's last night for dinner, and I saw this Ronald's Kitty and I said I wanted. Baby bought immediately and said, "This is for Wimpy!"

Yes~ Niki had one just last week, cause I accidentally ordered one from online ordering system. Yes, pure accident. So now they both have one each, but they're still fighting. You know, Niki got this fetish over new stuffed toys. Idk why, but he will bring his favourite new toy around the whole house everytime he got one.

So baby gave this new toy to Winky by himself :)

(Pardon the poor quality of photos due to insufficient lightings)



This happy boy chew and chew, ran the house a little and was chased by Niki.

Niki - the toy snatcher.
He's so obsessed with toys!

And to our surprise, Winky actually let go of his new toy and allowed Niki. He's such a darling.

And Nik Nik:



And this very morning, there he goes, refusing to let go of the new kiki meow.




And see, they both have a kiki meow each!

WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE WINKY!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment