My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Niki's.

I know it's a lil' disguisting.
But I would like to share this.

Baby called me slightly after mid night (after meeting huifen) saying that he will come over my place. After he arrives, we notice that Niki is getting weird. He refuse to lie down even though his eyes were closing. So I immediately took off his diapers cox I know something is wrong.

I was right.
He swells up again.




I need to show the vet these photos, so I asked baby to take some photos of it. Previously the vet did guess that it was due to excitement. But he was sleeping before that!! Sigh.. this is the fourth or fifth time and I'm not surprised. Just that I need to carry him to lie back and make him sleep. He felt asleep so fast!

Baby and I only manage to go back to sleep around 3plus. That few hours was horrible for both Niki and myself. My hands and legs were numb because I didn't wanna wake Niki up, so I didn't move. It was until I heard my mum's voice outside - she got up to prepare for work, and I quicky carry Niki out with me.

She applied the aloe vera gel on him, and the swell subsided immediately. We all finally went back to sleep after 30 mins. Niki refused food, guess he was really tired.

I woke up at 10.45am, and both of them were back to normal - playing around.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Niki and Winky will get their sterilizing on 28th June, which is two weeks time. Hopefully everything goes well.

So.. baby have this request, for me to tag along to his private tuition. I'm fine with it actually, since I've been doing so in the past. So I did without even considering that i'm on standby. I have my laptop anyways, no issue with that. :)

We didn't have lunch, so early Dinner was at BBQ Chicken at 4pm.
And I super love their Cheese Fries !!! <3


And they YUCKY curry rice.
I didn't even finish it.

And baby's Grilled chicken.

We walked around and I bought some new stuff for my desk! TEXT BOOKS WRAPPERS!! You know the PVC plastics that we use to wrap our books with? YES!! I bought that to keep my white table clean!! LOL ... I also bought some new stationeries together :D Now i've got a real workdesk! :) But, I need a calendar.

I'M A HAPPY GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment