My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lazy Saturday

My Saturday has always been a lazy one. But I like it!






NIKI CAN FIT INTO A SHOEBOX!
T.T




Ok, now I know now dirty outside is. =.=
And now I know why people always ask their maid to clean the window outside!!!!!

We went for CCHY band practice:
I told baby that we cannot be late this time since this is the 2nd last practice. We left house on time, 12.30pm, but reach slightly late. =.= BUT!! Not many were there yet, so we just hanged around. 




Dinner was at Ajisen Ramen. NOT NICE!!!! T.T

Side track:
Huifen called baby while we were having Dinner. She was at Raffles Place and asked if baby was busy. He replied by saying he's with me. So baby didn't want to leave me alone because its Saturday and its suppose to be 'our time' and so they hung off.

But minutes later, baby receive messages from huifen again.

So I was telling baby, "if she needs you, then you have to go." Initially he felt really reluctant because he don't want me to feel "WHY IS MY BF LEAVING ME ALONE TO MEET ANOTHER WOMAN". But I told him I won't.. because from a woman's point, I'd want someone that is really close to me to be by my side when I needed him/her the most. And this must be very crucial to Huifen that is why she called baby, failed, and text him again. It shows how much she wanted him to be with her today.

So I encouraged him to go ahead, since we got no programs on, and I'm on standby duties anyway. But how nice of baby to walk me home first !!

Sometimes, I really feel fortunate.
You know, because nothing beats your loved ones walking you back home and making sure you are alright, before he goes off for work/friends. This is Sense of Security.

So... when I reach home, MY TABLE IS HERE!!
You know, I feel so excited because I have a new desk!!


Yes its a writing desk, nothing special about the desk itself except that IT'S MY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM BABY!! geez. Now I can use my laptop everyday ! So convenient!

And the boys.... just slept beside me.



And baby went meeting huifen, while I get busy with my stuff. :D
We rented a few shows, BUT I was on facebook and on internet most of the time. LOL. Only manage to finish off "Horrible Bosses" because I was tired after that.

I felt so satisfied because I get to do so much stuff with the 'alone time' I've got! Like... I manage to trash out my financial stuff, surfed some ROM' stuff as well and viewed some facebook profiles of some long lost friends..

I'm happy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment