My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, June 29, 2012

Snip Snip Post Depression

Ya it's me again who's having the depression.
Niki couldn't sleep, he keep whining. Winter, upon hearing Niki's whines, he followed. So I didn't get to sleep at night. Part of me blamed myself for bringing this to myself, another part of me feeling so heartbreaking to see them like that.

Winky is an independent boy. He never needed me to sayang him every now and then unlike Niki. But recently he's been rather sticky which is good, that shows that he trusts us. And seeing him whine for my attention, I feel so frustrated with myself.



Everything was so much better during the day.


Both of them were still tired.
They did eat, I fed them Chicken ceasar (no kibbles) in fear that they might choke! And they didn't drink a lot of water. They keep sleeping, but keep waking up. Probably due to pain. :'(

Look at how tired winky was after a long 'talk'





And at least Niki try to play some toy. But he's still whiney. And to our surprise, WINTER COULD JUMP AND RUN! =.= ..... he's so active and it's only the 2nd day. So it's true that this operation heals rather quickly. But what happen to niki ... ~~ T.T





Baby went to work while I sleep during noon time. <3
I have to leash Winter up because he keeps jumping and running. I am really afraid that his wound might split open! =.= AND, he keeps licking Niki until he growls. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment