My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dear Diary

I've been a lil' stressed up lately during work. Things don't seem to be as smooth sailing as the past months. I'm a little buffled, i'm a little tired. Everyday is wearing me out so much that I didn't get good sleep like how I use to .........

I need money.... badly.
Cos there are so many things I wanna do..

Niki hasn't been a good boy lately. Was it because I'm not draining enough energy of him? I admit I've not been a good mum to them cause I've been doing so little. I haven't even shower them this week! I know.... Niki didn't feel really clean and I kept scold him for lick his paws.

Its been a month since I last bring them out nicely.
I'm so guilty, but i'm so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment