My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lazy Saturday

Lazy Saturday for all four of us.

We should be waking up early for WGS Alumni band practice. But I tried waking baby up THRICE, no avail. =.= And I went on playing with Niki Winky.

Alrights, I am lazy too.
There, Niki refuses his breakfast again.

I woke up at 6.30am and fed them both, but Niki refuse eating, so I thought i'll just feed him at a later timing. I'm currently changing their diets. Night time will be only kibbles, and breakfast will be Ceasar mix kibbles. And they are starting to be less picky.

But Niki .... sigh.
So I brought them for some running at the corridoor since its raining, and we had some chasing. :)

He always needed some coaxing.

Initially he really didn't wanna eat even though I opened his favourite can of Lamb ceasar. (Yes his new favourite, lamb). But after sniffing awhile, (I think he's trying to act as if he dont care, but he keep stealing a glance at his food), he finally ate.........



I really like his facial expression here!!
So cute <3


Yes he ate.




And Winky keep looking as if I didn't feed him before. =.=
He was drooling.


And the proud face after breakfast:











My boys.
:D

Baby finally woke up around 11am, and we prepared for CCHY band practice.



Nothing really much, I still couldn't find my dress for bro's wedding next Sat.. HOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment