My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thoughts.

I'll be flying off at 4pm today, to Thailand for business trip.

I'm excited, and a little down because I'm starting to miss my trio.
Yes trio, Niki Winky and Baby! :D

We've been spending a lot of time lately discussing and planning about our stuff. And i'm so excited. Although we have many constrains especially financially wise, but we will find a way out! There are many things awaiting us to unfold............. I can't wait!

And lately, Niki will give baby a morning kiss when he wake up! (So sweeeeet) but winky is lazy to jump onto the bed. But when he did, he will also kiss baby up! :D I'm so happy that the two like him as much! I love my life now. :DD

Anyway, back to work stuff, i'll be there for a three day training course. Hopefully I'm back with a bag full of new stuff !! And yessss.... baby is coming to join me on Friday, and we'll be staying over the weekends! I'm so excited too !!

Can't stop thinking of bringing baby around to shop !
Love it. I've got a busy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment