My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Monday, May 14, 2012

FINALLY BACK!

Yes, back to my normal life..

And I finally have more time for the two :)
But, dont be so happy as yet, cuz I'll start to get busy soon.

Was at Thailand for a week, then on standby duty, and then Indonesia for another week. And I think my skin is rotting soon! I need rest, seriously!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And with CCHY's concert drawing near, I finally woke up to find the need to practice! I know my skills are deproving each month, and every practice I had, seem so wasting of my time because I can't get things right. Sigh.. I really need to focus now.

So after the rehearsal last Saturday, Baby and I went to Shan's bday party at Park Avenue Rochester Hotel & Suites

It's located near Buona Vista MRT station.
And... One Rochester? I asked baby if it sounds familiar.

Yes it definitely does!
That bad service man from One-Twenty Six is from One Rochester Group. I think he look down on us!

But nevermind, we'll get our venue right by ourselves! :)

HAPPY MONDAY! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment