My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Reiya Pet Grooming Salon

REIYA PETS
Located at Choa Chu Kang Ave 1
Keat Hong Shopping Centre.

I decided to bring the kids to try this grooming place out since they have 3 weeks to their photo shoot, and this coming Sat will be Ronny's wedding day, I need them clean and neat.

Looking at their facebook grooming albums, I believe they are confident in their skills and won't dare to ruin Niki's face. Moreover, being friends in Niki's facebook, I also believe that the owner must have seen many comments on Niki's grooming records saying that people has groomed him not the way I wanted. So, they will be more careful.

So this one fine day, Niki and Winky were playing like usual.



While I was on the computer checking out Reiya's Album once again, Winky whined and wanted to me carry.


He fall asleep on my lap. =.=

And then, baby woke up early to accompany me down for this grooming session.


Ok we were late.
Appointment was at 11am but we reach nearly 12.


So it started.


Their shop is clean and neat, nicely decorated - ok I forget to take a photo of their shop but you can try looking through the mirror behind niki winky.. =P


Winky couldn't stop barking! =.=
And they peed on the grooming table TWICE!
So throw face.


Winky had basic grooming.



Niki had Full grooming.


The owner of Reiya Pets, herself, she got 6 poodles.
Look at the tiny poodle name REIYA.
Yes, tiny! She's only 900grams!!!

And baby could hold her with one hand!!



Ok, all the female dogs liked baby.

 And while this female poodle tries humping baby, the owner came out screaming at her, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM ALL THREE !!!

THEY SQUEEZED into the tiny bed altogether!
OMG .... =.=

Look at their faces... LOL XD

Winky couldn't stop barking at me !!!
Yes at me!
Baby asked me to go out of his sight cuz we wanna know why Winky barked. So I went out of the shop, and HE STOP BARKING! =.= I told baby, maybe he is scolding me for putting him under someone else's hands...... sighs. why he liddat !!~ And Niki, keep whining. ARE THEY BOYS?? OMG!

But seriously, baby says the way Winky bark, looks cute. hahaha...
Alrights, and Winky was done while Niki shower..



Winky! :)




Didn't have time to take some photos with Niki cuz he was grumpy, and we wanted to get out of the shop soon because it was crowded already.

I bought some new treats:

AND, from the Mac meal we had for breakfast, I got a kitty meow for them. :)






Niki had it, cuz he was feeling grumpy. I thought a toy will brighten him up a lil. And this possesive lil rascal, didn't allow winky to play with it =.=

Till dinner time, Kibbles for both, Niki refuse winky from eating with him. He'll just growled and Winky will walk away. SERIOUSLY.... what's wrong with him. *duh*




See, winky didn't dare to eat in peace.


But at least they finish their dinner. :)

Good boys.

(Look at the empty yellow bowl - Winky can only eat after niki finishes his!)

tsk, poor boy.. He's so kind.

- Love -

No comments:

Post a Comment