My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Sunday, May 20, 2012

PHOTO SHOOT - CANCALLED!

The kids didn't wake me up... I think because they know that their breakfast will be kibbles. LOL.. But i was up early cox I'm excited over the photo shoot! :)












Our appointment was at 2pm, and we can't be late. So I planned to go out of house around 1pm. I started cleaning Niki and Winky, brushing them and powder them around 11am, and started my make up and flattening my hair around 11.30am.




We see dark clouds nearing 12. But I told baby, we have to go. We were praying the rain to go away.. But it didnt.

1.30pm, the person texted me saying that its drizzling and may I change my appointment or wait for the rain to stop cuz it seems like a passing showers. After discussion, baby and I decided to call it off. 5 mins later, the person text me again saying rain has stopped, people coming for the shoot will continue. And we replied, we will go.

Woodlands started raining. We heard thunder.
We called a cab, and after 3 tries, no avail.

We decided to call the person and tell him that we will re-schedule due to the rain. And we were lucky that they allowed us to! :) AND.... By then, Niki and Winky are already jumping up and down because they saw me preparing their stuff and they know its gai gai time!

So we had no choice and we really couldn't bear to see their disappointed face, so we bought them down for a walk instead.




Look at them!!
Both so hamsom!! :)

Me and Winky!


AND... While taking photos with Winky, Niki walk towards me and sat infront of us. =.= I was telling baby that he wants to be in the photo also!! hahaha.. so cute. <3


And so we took!



1st: 

 2nd:

HAIYA!! Why can't both look at the camera together leh.... =.= So... This came up my mind; TO TEST THE POWER OF GALAXY NOTE!!

TADAA~ ~
Baby manage to join the two photos together and make them both look at the camera with me !! <3 hahahahaha ...... <3


Ok, heading back home, I cleaned them up and Baby and I went lunch at Mac.


Cute lil thing.




They fell asleep fast, guess they were pretty tired after the walk.



Am I looking fierce?
 heh.

YES! Primer on, ampoule on, with a full make up! <3





We went home and got stucked in my room watching THE HULK and CAPTAIN AMERICAN! <3 I have IRON MAN 1 2 3 to go ~ heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment