My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, May 25, 2012

Urban Pooch

Dropped by Urban Pooch to pass Brownie mummy her Revolution (its a dog medication) I bought from BKK. Finally got to meet her after so long time! And it's also her first time meeting Niki and Winky. :)


The two of them can't sit still for the first 5 mins ! Keep whining and jumping up and down, and its so dangerous ! I should have brought along my carrier and place them in there! tsk*

We reach UP around 8pm, and started playing around. Dino looks good. :) And he was trying to sniff Niki out! But, niki was too busy trying to mark every corner of the stool. =.= Same to Winky.




They heard the boarding dogs barking, and they were to stunned, like never see other dogs before. =.= Act cute!! *tsk !!!

And then they were so tired.





Cleaned them up and they were so refreshed when we reach home. Both of them started playing like they just woke up. =.=



Niki keep giving me the "I wanna go gai gai" face!! =.="
He forgotten that he just came back??!!


But winky was more good boy, he didn't make much noise.





Alrights, baby was out with his friends and this is the only time I can bring them out - secretly! Hahahahhaa ... no lah, he knows that I'm visiting Dino la.

*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment