My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Happy Boys!

It's been awhile since I blogged about them. :)
Don't worry, they're still my love.

Winky's fur is growing so slowly this time round. But its okay, as long as its healthy! Looking back at his photos, I realized how bad his skin was. Now he's totally out of Chicken. I mean his diet. And we all see the difference! That's good. :)

Niki, as usually, siam-ing my camera. I notice he didn't like taking photos... and idk why.


Just before bed, after all my skin care routine, I played with them a lil' and took some photos. It's been awhile too, that I take some nice photos with them. hee..


Same, he keep SIAM-ing the camera. =.=


And Winky can't stop moving.



And the very moment my face gets closer to him, he'll just lick and lick. T.T


And then I went into some serious talk with Niki. He's been feeling restless this two days probably due to the weather (idk) !




Yeap, and so this morning, they refused to wake up.. Sucha' good weather to cuddle I KNOW!!!



Niki's girly face is back! haha.
Just nice for the photoshoot this Sunday! <3



But winky's fur is still rather short. =.=




And when breakfast came, Winky cleans it up quickly. Unlike Niki.

He look and look, stare at me for awhile, sniff sniff...

and keep looking away.......


and finally decided to sleep instead.


He didn't want breakfast idk why...
He didn't eat dinner last night and now he refuse breakfast.

It's LAMB, he was enjoying it just two days ago.


And winky was waiting for his treats cuz he've cleared his bowl.


No treats. Cox he ate alot this morning.
And right before I went out, I decided to open a fresh can of Chicken ceasar just for Niki. No one will be at home today, and I dont want him to feel hungry. And he ate slowly..... AND HE FINISHED IT! So... i think he's bored of kibbles.

Anyway, I went NTUC last night and bought a pork liver.
This will be their dinner tonight. :)

Oh, i've some new things to blog about coming this few days. I received some olive oil samples to cure my breakouts on my forehead that has been sitting there for coming a month.

And two days ago, I bought a new Aloe Vera Cleansing foam from Body Shop, some new make ups and brushes too - like finally.. (and a new face powder from Sasa). And my make up look really thick (i think) however, photos turns out to be otherwise.

I think the coverage is rather good, (PS: No editing was done) and i have a better complextion in the photos. But I know my skin is too dry and it's a little cracky. Well well.. let me explore more and i'll update here soon. :D

And I read from reviews that Smashbox's Primer IS GOOOD! I'm so gonna visit Sephora SOON! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment