My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Diet, ...

I thought some bug got stucked on my door this morning... and every door has one. =.= And this bride, was giggling. *LOL*

Am trying hard to slim down.
Yes, my face, got slightly smaller.

I've cut down liquid intake after 7pm.
Seems working. :)

On top of that, Apples, Bananas and plain water, with a decent lunch with less carbo and sugar/salt, was what i've been eating for the past 3 days..... and counting. Plus! I made an effort to bring Niki Winky down for walks, and jogged a lil' with them. That little jog already made me perspire !! I think I need more of these exercise, cox chasing after them aren't that easy as I thought.

I'm only going on a diet for 5 days.
Two more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment