My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shan's 24th

I briefly blogged about it in my previous post, but now are the real photos! (Okay, not all are in yet tho, but i'll update once available!)

Here it goes....

12 May 2012
Baby and I reach around 7.30pm

And they started dressing shan up after dinner. They ordered Pizza's from Huts.


And the poor kitty got dressed too.

ANGRY KITTY!


Was totally entertained by them.
Especially Jon. We never stopped laughing.







Peeping Kitty!



And then the usual:





Jon and Johan preparing the cake:





There are much more photos with JunHao but he've yet to upload them....... some of which I find Shan being really photogenic in them!! She has a cute side whereby she didn't like cuz she says "cute" isn't her style!

So the group photos:

Shan and Wesley

Baby, Shan, Me and Baldwin

Shan and her sec school mates..

Shan and her tertiary mates

Group photo (less Wesley, Johan, Jon and Shan)

Group photo 2 (less Wesley, Johan, and Jon)

I miss those days.
My whole section was there, Shan, Baldwin, Johan and myself. Those were our days...

No comments:

Post a Comment