My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Clothes on Trial:

Yes, the Suit and Dress for Niki Winky I bought from BKK this year:

TADAA ~
And i'm still deciding whether to let Niki wear Suit or Dress, cox the other suit comes without pants. =.=

But anyway, went slight jogging with the two, I was panting like Niki. Winky has better staminal than both of us, and seriously, Winky need to slim down like I do.




Went back, started preparing their dinners.
Minced Pork + Liver for Dinner :)

And while waiting ......




I told my brother that Niki got no butt ... look at his butt, ITS FLAT!! OMG! And he's really slim... Like he didn't grow fatter after so long time..









SO UNGLAM!!




(no dinner photos today)

And after dinner, TREATS TIME!
I wear their costume on them, and started playing with them. Winky keep sniffing his butt I dont know why..


Niki's dress:

And Winky's suit:


Yes i'm holding a treat on my hand..






















LOOK AT WINKY!!

He's 'staring' at me !!
But so cute ... :)

Some say Niki looks good in Dress and some say Not. I haven't decided yet, but i'll try Niki on suit tonight. Lets see how it goes... <3


No comments:

Post a Comment