My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

AMPOULES!

NEW ARRIVALS!!
This time round I ordered TWO boxes!!

One is Oxygen Ampoule, another Collagen.


I really must say, BELLUNA's Collagen Ampoule IS GOOOOOOOD! But they do not have stock anymore, or they didn't wanna sell it to me T.T So nevermind, I saw another brand's from Kelyn Ester from StreetDeal the other day, so I bought :)


I am not sure if it's the 'ampoule' that is working, or the brand that is good. So lets see.. :) But anyway, I have not finish up my Belluna's.

(Pardon my messy hair)

A few things to mention:
1. It kept my skin totally hydrated once applied and absorbed.
2. The supple skin which you can feel it immediately, lasted for the whole day with my make up on. (Baby tried and he agrees with me!)
3. My make up stays smoother whole day
4. T-zone produces less oil during day time with make up on, my nose was still matt after 8hrs with make up on
5. One bottle of ampoule lasted me 3 application, meaning 3 days.

TOTAL LOVE.
I will be stocking it up for my big day ....
*wahahaha*






No comments:

Post a Comment